Tuesday, August 31, 2010

File Copying Blues and Tokio Hotel Video

I spent five hours trying to figure out how to download and copy a file to change a program. If I had followed step-by-step and noticed every little thing in the video it would've taken 15 minutes. So I guess I chalk it up to a learning experience. next time I have to do something like that it won't take me five hours.

I present the next Tokio Hotel video. The translation is done by my favorite translator, Alpha2z.
A great video special effect as well. This video is live and Bill actually sings this to Tom. I will probably post that video next as there is a translation in the intro of what Bill says to the fans.



No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Get Your Trademark Registered?

The shortage of a centralized registry documenting these marks complicates the technique o...