Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Link Building, Tokyo Hotel, and the Jitters

today I am trying a new link building strategy for one of my websites. I have used article rewriter to create various spun articles to post to various free blogs etc.. It also creates a template that can be put into an article submitter and then various spun articles will be submitted to different sites.

For some reason when I was completing a creation of the spun article, I became really jittery. I felt like I just taken cold medicine, yet also I had was my regular allotment of coffee. I actually still feel a little jittery so I decided to take a break and post this.



As I said in my last post, below is the translation of this actual live performance. I find this performance extremely intense. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Get Your Trademark Registered?

The shortage of a centralized registry documenting these marks complicates the technique o...