Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bum Day

Today was a lazy day and I slept in. Got up and found out I was hired for a job at a higher rate than I expected. YEAH!!!

Watched the Yankees lose. I did get another workout in on the total gym. I do love the total gym. Even though I am up in age I am probably in the best shape of my life.

I have begun some affiliate marketing and am about to try a new back linking strategy. As I have a free trial version of market samurai, I will attempt to track my rankings for my two websites.

It is a combination of using article marketing, free blogging platforms, and various Web 2.0 properties to move your website up in the Google rankings. I will keep this blog up to date as to how my rankings fair. I will go and use market samurai now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Get Your Trademark Registered?

The shortage of a centralized registry documenting these marks complicates the technique o...